JOIN OUR TEAM
It's not a career, it's a calling.
When you ask us what we do at DTV Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors, who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
The DTV Church Student ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
As a multi-site church, we are always looking for talented people called to work at DTV Church. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about leading them to Christ, check out what it will take to be a DTV Church, Youth Pastor:
We’ll Smile if You Are:
• Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
• Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
• Willing to relocate to a new campus location if necessary
• Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
You’ll be Happy if You Enjoy:
• Building a relational youth ministry team
• Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and student leaders
• Oversee weekly student worship experiences that include technical components and a live band
• Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
We’ll High-Five if You:
• Can text 50 words a minute
• Are highly competitive (and are good at dodgeball)
• Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
• Desire to excel in a multi-site, centrally driven youth ministry model
To apply for this position, email a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.